PATIENT REAL-TIME INTEROPERABLE METRICS ENGINE (PRIME)
Pascal maintains a cloud-based real-time analytics infrastructure, anchored by PRIME, a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) that we built in order to support our patient safety and quality improvement application services.
PRIME has two functions:
- Supporting Pascal application services; and
- Supporting client and third-party application services.
As follows, PRIME hosts assets and enables key capabilities:
- Data. By using Pascal services, client patient safety and quality improvement programs can take advantage of both “Big Data” and “Small Data,” the latter of which consisting of the world’s largest known clinically confirmed safety outcomes data set based on EHR data.
- Real-time Library. While there is increasing recognition and practice of automating clinical triggers, Pascal was the first to pioneer not only an advanced library of EHR triggers and other analytics but also the capability of firing triggers on real-time streaming data and doing so at enteprise-grade and community-wide scale.
- Third-party Services. Based on the data and real-time analytic capabilities available through PRIME, Pascal clients are now taking advantage of using PRIME as a platform-as-a-service, enabling other client applications to benefit from PRIME capabilities.
To discuss how PRIME might work for you, please contact us for more information.
Subscribe to our blog
Be the first to know when new content is posted.
We respect your privacy.