Currently Seeking: Client Services Support Specialist
About Pascal Metrics
Pascal Metrics is using advanced real-time data analytics to improve healthcare. We combine scientific research, clinical, and technology expertise to deliver patient safety and risk management solutions to some of the most prestigious healthcare systems in the world.
The company’s roots in research, academia, and clinical medicine are infused in our culture. We favor data-driven approaches that are rooted in science. We value intellectual inquiry that results in practical application. At Pascal Metrics, we build products with the potential for improving the care for billions of people across the globe, and that’s what drives us to work hard and achieve success each day.
Pascal Metrics has a flexible approach to telecommuting. When onsite at our Georgetown headquarters, team members can take a break and enjoy a walk along the Waterfront or indulge in the many great restaurants Georgetown has to offer. We urge you to learn more about what makes Pascal Metrics one of the most rewarding places to work in DC.
About the Job
We are looking for a Client Services Support Specialist to join our team at our headquarters in Georgetown, Washington DC. You have the opportunity to join the Client Services team in supporting client relationships across Pascal's line of business, including email and phone support, as well as training in the use of Pascal HealthBench.
- You will work hard to deliver first-level support to Pascal clients.
- You have a desire to contribute to a team with a rich and foundational role in the success of Pascal's mission.
- You enjoy troubleshooting problems and working with clients and management.
- You work cooperatively with others.
- You thrive in an exciting, dynamic environment motivated by a bold startup mentality.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience in Client Services and Support.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Software and Salesforce.com.
- You have proven written and verbal communication skills.
We offer competitive salaries, flexible work hours, excellent benefits, and daily engaging challenges.
Please send cover letter, CV, applicable transcripts, and any publications to email@example.com.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, nondisqualifying disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation/nonaffilition, genetic information, marital status, or parental status.