Currently Seeking: Client Services Manager
About Pascal Metrics
Pascal Metrics is using advanced real-time data analytics to improve healthcare. We combine scientific research, clinical, and technology expertise to deliver patient safety and risk management solutions to some of the most prestigious healthcare systems in the world.
The company’s roots in research, academia, and clinical medicine are infused in our culture. We favor data-driven approaches that are rooted in science. We value intellectual inquiry that results in practical application. At Pascal Metrics, we build products with the potential for improving the care for billions of people across the globe, and that’s what drives us to work hard and achieve success each day.
Pascal Metrics has a flexible approach to telecommuting. When onsite at our Georgetown headquarters, team members can take a break and enjoy a walk along the Waterfront or indulge in the many great restaurants Georgetown has to offer. We urge you to learn more about what makes Pascal Metrics one of the most rewarding places to work in DC.
About the Job
We are looking for a Client Services Manager to join our team at our headquarters in Georgetown, Washington DC. You have the opportunity to support directly client use of Pascal products and services throughout annual cycles of software subscriptions and consulting engagements across Pascal's line of business.
This is a leadership position charged with developing a health working relationship with clients, recognizing the imperative for Pascal to become a trusted advisor in our field as clients develop programs to reduce patient harm and to improve clinical outcomes.
- You have a desire to assist, advise, and serve clients from proposal acceptance through implementation and ongoing support.
- You will work hard to ensure that client needs are met in an effective and efficient manner.
- You work cooperatively with others, fostering teamwork with staff members and clients.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, proven presentation skills, and solid organizational skills.
- You enjoy learning and being challenged everyday.
- You thrive in an exciting, dynamic environment motivated by a bold startup mentality.
Bonus points if:
- You possess a client services orientation.
- You have experience supporting users on software-as-a-service (SaaS) platforms.
- You are familiar with quality assurance and able to troubleshoot issues and enhancements, or assist quality assurance in identifying existing or potential issues.
- You have a master's degree in business or healthcare or related field and have several years of healthcare experience or applied knowledge.
We offer competitive salaries, flexible work hours, excellent benefits, and daily engaging challenges.
Please send cover letter, CV, applicable transcripts, and any publications to email@example.com.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, nondisqualifying disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation/nonaffilition, genetic information, marital status, or parental status.